- Walk to school with your child at Fairhope Elementary, or become a sponsor. Contact Charlene Lee firstname.lastname@example.org or (251)402-2795.
- Talk to your child’s school principal about starting a walk-to-school program. Email for information: email@example.com
- Volunteer to staff the Bike Valet at Fairhope Arts & Crafts festival (third weekend in March) or at Earth Day Mobile Bay (in April).
- Report a parking violation. For safety reasons, parking vehicles on the Trail is prohibited. Report violations to your local public safety office.
- For the safety of trail users, residents who live along the trail (Scenic Hwy 98 between the Grand Hotel and Weeks Bay) can call Baldwin County Solid Waste Department (251) 972-6878 to pick up yard waste from road shoulders.
- Share the Road. Alabama state law requires drivers to leave at least a 3-foot space when passing bicycles. Be kind, slow down for cyclists and pedestrians.
- Send us your best photos of the Trail.
- Report maintenance concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have other talents to share? Let us know and we’ll find a place for you.